For 2017, yard waste will be picked up every Wednesday beginning April 5, and ending November 29.
Yard Waste Guidelines
- Yard waste should be at the curb by 6:00 am
- Yard waste should be placed in containers not exceeding 30 gallons in capacity or in biodegradable yard waste bags (plastic and garbage bags are not acceptable).
- Customers using refuse containers for yard waste should clearly mark them with a large ‘X.’
- Yard waste should not exceed 30 pounds per bag or barrel.
- Branches not exceeding 1 inch in diameter or 4 feet in length, which are bundles with string, are also acceptable.
- All properly prepared yard waste will be removed from the curb. Unbundled or uncontained yard waste wil be rejected at the curb.
Moring Disposal: (800) 423-0759
For 2017, brush will be picked up on the last Monday of each month, March thru November:
May 30 (Tuesday)
- Brush is branches larger than 1 inch in diameter. Branches less than 1 inch are considered yard waste (see above).
- Place brush on athe terrace by 7:00 am on the pickup day parallel and as close to the curb as possible. Do not put brush in the street.
- Brush piles are not to exceed 4 feet in height, 4 feet in depth, and 12 feet in length, with 1 foot spacing between piles.
- Do not pile brush under low hanging trees, behind or around utility poles, trees or other obstructions, or on top of water valves. The city will not be held responsible for damage caused to water lines due to piling brush on top of the water valves.
- Piles considered yard waste or not stacked properly will no t be picked up by the City.