A tradition of care, a commitment to excellence.
Rockford Health System, located in Rockford, Illinois, is the largest health system serving northern Illinois and southern Wisconsin.
Our long tradition of care is built on a commitment to clinical excellence and cutting-edge technology. All of us work together to achieve our mission: to provide superior care, every day, for all our patients.
Rockford Health System includes:
- Rockford Memorial Hospital, our 396-bed tertiary care hospital.
- Rockford Health Physicians, outpatient clinics with locations throughout the region.
- Van Matre HealthSouth Rehabilitation Hospital, a 55-bed inpatient hospital offering a full range of rehabilitation services.
- Visiting Nurses Association, which provides a variety of home health care services to people of all ages.
- The Rockford Memorial Development Foundation, dedicated to raising funds in support of the Rockford Health System mission.