Considering the new restrictions please be aware of social distancing and best practices provided by the CDC.
Hours: Saturday October 31st, 2020 from 4pm-6pm – The City feels that doing this during mostly daylight hours will help with social distancing.
- Turn on your porch light if you will be handing out candy. *Do not visit homes that do not have a lit porch light.
- Do not participate if you are feeling ill in any way.
- Hand out wrapped candy only. Do not hand out homemade treats.
- Carry hand sanitizer and use it often.
- Encourage children not to touch their face or mouth until they can wash their hands appropriately.
- Parents please keep your children in family groups and limit contact with other groups.
- We encourage residents to use innovative ways to participate that limit contact.
- Hand out candy in open spaces not confined entry ways.
- Wear face coverings, not just your Halloween masks.
- Be safe and watch for traffic, and children crossing roadways.
- Please use other appropriate precautions.