The Oregon Police Department is currently accepting Lateral Transfer application for the position of police officer.
Lateral Transfer Candidates: Current Illinois Certified Police Officers are eligible to be place on a lateral transfer eligibility list.
- Lateral transfer candidates are NOT required to obtain the POWER Test Card;
- Lateral transfer candidates are NOT required to take the written exam;
- Lateral transfer candidates ARE required to participate in the Interview Process.
In order to be eligible for the lateral transfer eligibility list, you must meet the following requirements:
- Certification from the Illinois Law Enforcement Training and Standards Board as a certified full-time police officer; and
- In good standing in the police department in which the person currently serves or separated from in good standing with no adverse employment action; and
- Eligible to be granted a waiver of basic training from the Illinois Law Enforcement Training and Standards Board.
Resumes may be forwarded to email@example.com
For more information please contact Deputy Chief Matthew Kalnins at firstname.lastname@example.org