Oregon is proud to offer 7 unique parks owned and wonderfully maintained by the Oregon Park District.
Park West is located at 1402 Koontz Place. With a skate park, splash park, boardwalk, 2 horseshoe courts, 2 sand volleyball courts, 2 ball diamonds, 3 tennis courts, 4 pickleball courts, 2 basketball courts, 4 shelters, grills, 2 playgrounds, an open play area, and a walking trail, this park has just about everything you need for a great day outdoors.
Park East located at 200 Jones Terrace. Oregon Park East is a 23-acre site that is divided by River Road. There is access above and below the Oregon dam for fishing and canoeing. It is home to the historic Chana School and hosts the annual Autumn on Parade car and tractor show. The observation deck rests along the east side of the Oregon Dam overlooking the Rock River Valley as well as Downtown Oregon.
Lions Park located at 809 Webster Street. Lions Park is a neighborhood park that hosts the minor and little league baseball season in Oregon. This park has a ball diamond, shelter, playground, and open play area.
Carnation Park located at 1 Webster Street. Carnation Park consists of approximately 5.5 acres along the scenic Rock River. It is a naturalized park with many areas for riverbank fishing. The natural Midwest prairie has a winding bike trail that travels to the historic Oregon Train Depot.
Williams Park located at 1101 Illinois Street. Williams Park is a neighborhood park with approximately 2 acres of open turf and a small playground.
Kiwanis Park located at 201 N. 2nd Street. Kiwanis Park is a 2 acre site along the riverfront at the west edge of the Oregon dam. It is close to downtown and directly behind Conover Square shopping center. The site is a popular fishing spot and viewing area.
Jack’s Landing located at 850 Lafayette Street. Jacks Landing is a 10 acre site located at the corner of 2nd Street and Lafeyette Street in Daysville. The property was donated by Craig and Bette Williams in 2013. Park users can enjoy almost .5 miles of hiking trails and riverfront access for fishing and canoeing.
Mix Park located at 701 S. 4th Street. Located in the middle of Oregon, this park’s amenities include a shelter, grill, playground, open play area,and basketball court. The park was donated to the people of Oregon in 1920 by Mrs. Howard Slagle (Miss Lida B. Mix). There are two amazing statues located at Mix Park.
Fairground Park located at 607 Fair Park Drive. Fairgrounds park has a ball diamond, shelter, grill, gazebo, playground, open play area, basketball court, and a walking trail with fitness/play pods. The Park is located on original site of the Ogle County Fairgrounds.
Reading Nook located at 210 S. 6th St. The Reading Nook features a Little Library, pergola with seating and playground for ages 2-5.