Republic Services: (800) 423-0759 Website
Yard waste pick up starts April 5 2023 and will be every Wednesday until November 30th.
Yard Waste Guidelines
- Yard waste should be at the curb by 6:00 am
- Yard waste should be placed in containers not exceeding 30 gallons in capacity or in biodegradable yard waste bags (plastic and garbage bags are not acceptable).
- Customers using refuse containers for yard waste should clearly mark them with a large ‘X.’
- Yard waste should not exceed 30 pounds per bag or barrel.
- Branches not exceeding 1 inch in diameter or 4 feet in length, which are bundles with string, are also acceptable.
- All properly prepared yard waste will be removed from the curb. Unbundled or uncontained yard waste will be rejected at the curb.
- Brush is branches larger than 1 inch in diameter. Branches less than 1 inch are considered yard waste (see above).
- Place brush on at the terrace by 7:00 am on the pickup day parallel and as close to the curb as possible. Do not put brush in the street.
- Brush piles are not to exceed 4 feet in height, 4 feet in depth, and 12 feet in length, with 1 foot spacing between piles.
- Do not pile brush under low hanging trees, behind or around utility poles, trees or other obstructions, or on top of water valves. The city will not be held responsible for damage caused to water lines due to piling brush on top of the water valves.
- Piles considered yard waste or not stacked properly will not be picked up by the City.