June-August 5-7:30p / September 5-6:30p
- June: 1, 8, 15, 22, 29
- July: 6, 13, 20, 27
- August: 10, 17, 24, 31
- September: 7, 14, 21
Ｌｉｖｅ Ｍｕｓｉｃ Ｄａｔｅｓ
- June 1st – Rock River Strummers
- June 8th – Marques Morel
- June 15th – Music and More with the Oregon Park District presents Burn N Bush, sponsored by Country Financial
- June 22nd – Mark Ambrose
- June 29th – Heartache #1
- July 6th – Alex Sitze
- July 13th – Mike and Adam
- July 20th – Heartache #1
- July 27th – Music and More with the Oregon Park District presents Justin Jones, sponsored by Rock River Title
- August 10th – Music and More with the Oregon Park District presents One Man Country Band, sponsored by Circle G Farms
- August 17th – HD Riders (50’s/60’s cover bad)
- September 14th – HD Riders (50’s/60’s cover band)
- September 21st – Marques Morel
- July 6th – Oregon Public Library – The Oregon Public Library is sponsoring the Bubble Guy. The most magical evening at the market! Bring the whole family down and make bubbles of all sizes. You can also sign up for a library card – it’s free for residents! Visit the Friends of the Library booth to sign up for a library card and learn about special library events.
- Bear’s Creations – crochet items, earrings, plushies, blankets, art
- Stoned Fairy Farms – apothecary items, fresh mushrooms, cultivation supplies
- Bev Olson – plants, veggies, honey, lawn art, pumpkins, gourds
- Oregon FFA – plants/veggies
- Chloe Major – plants, produce, flowers, jams
- Creations by Christy – plant based pre-packaged snacks
- Dietrich Ranch LLC – 100% grass-fed/grass finished beef, lamb, free range pastured chicken & pork
- Diane Brink – perennial plants, painted rocks/signs, doll clothes
- CraftyNich – on-the-spot shirts/tumblers, knitted plushies, waterproof stickers, crystal necklaces +
- This and That – Handmade crafts: aprons, corn packs, lap robes, scrubbies, dishcloths, potholders, Swiffer pads, winter scarves
- Liberty Hill Acres – Organic dog treats, eggs
- Ms. Mint’s Pop Shop – organic, fresh fruit gourmet popsicles
- Bear Moon Soap – handmade soaps, lotions, lip balms, sugar scrubs, and bath bombs
- Libra Farms – flowers, plants and produce
- Ewe and Me Acres – Home grown veggies, BAKED GOODS (pies, cinnamon rolls, muffins, jams, cookies), Meat (Lamb, Chicken, Duck, Turkey), Dog treats
- Mollie Krecklow – hand crafted boo boo bags, pillows
- Michelle Prue – hand crafted bowl coozies, bibs, blankets, bags, pillows, wallets, table runners
- I Dig Coffee – specialty coffee, freshly roasted
- Farm Fresca – maple syrup, maple extract, garlic, peaches, rhubarb, “cowboy candy” (candied jalapenos)
- Spruce Lane Flower Co – Flower farmer providing local perennials & native plants
- Junk Drawer – Unique decor and accessories
- Theresa Watson – plants, flowers, veggies, grains/oats, canned-goods
- U.P. Beach Glass – Upper Peninsula beach glass found and created into fun jewelry using new and repurposed items
- Meddling Sheep Mushrooms – gourmet mushrooms
Ｆｏｏｄ Ｔｒｕｃｋ Ｖｅｎｄｏｒｓ
SNAP/LINK MATCH @ THE MARKET
The River’s Edge Farmers Market is proud and excited to offer SNAP & Link benefits.
When visiting the farmers market stop by the orange info tent. We’ll process your requested amount and give you River Bucks to spend at participating vendors. Thanks to the Link Match program, you can also receive matching funds to be used towards fresh fruits and veggies. For example, if you spend $10 on your snap card, you automatically qualify for another $10 through link match. So, $10 turns into $20!!
We are here to make things easy and friendly. If you have questions give us a call, send a message or stop on by the market for more details.
SPECIAL THANKS TO OUR SPONSORS!!
Our combined community efforts make this market the place to be every Thursday evening!
♥ Country Financial ♥ Rock River Title ♥ Circle G Farms ♥ Dandelion Mercantile ♥ Lutheran Social Services ♥ City of Oregon ♥ Oregon Fire Protection District ♥
The River’s Edge Farmers Market in Oregon, IL is located along the beautiful Rock River behind Oregon’s Fire Department off N 2nd Street. You can look forward to fresh, locally grown produce, meat, quality handmade items, live music, fun activities for kids, & other special events! A variety of food trucks will be onsite to provide you a delicious dinner cuisine. North 2nd Street will be closed during market hours to create a pedestrian friendly space.
Check us out on Facebook and Instagram for upcoming events.
Ａｐｐｌｉｃａｔｉｏｎｓ & Ｆｅｅ Ｐａｙｍｅｎｔ
- In-Person at City Hall (115 N 3rd St, Oregon). Ask for an application.
- Vendor: 2023 River’s Edge Vendor Application
- Food Truck Vendor: 2023 River’s Edge Food Truck Vendor Application
- Downloading steps: download, access file, type in your information and save it to your computer, then email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadlines to apply are posted in the application. Vendor fees apply this year. You may submit payment online or in-person at City Hall. All fees are directly applied to the market and help fund entertainment and special events. If you have any questions please contact the email provided above.
Online Payment Option (Please note a convenience fee is applied)
- Click link below. You will be redirected to a secure GovPayNow site
- Fill in all * required information
- Under the Fee Type tab select “misc (explain in notes)” and write River’s Edge Farmers Market
- Enter payment amount for which session you are applying for
- Click continue and finish
Liz Hiemstra, Market Manager
Melanie Cozzi, City of Oregon Commissioner
We will be accepting SNAP through our market.
See the link for more information on eligibility.