Thursday Evenings 5:00 – 7:30 p.m.
Market Dates: (* dates with music)
- June: *3, 10, 17, *24
- July: 1, *8, *15, *22, 29
- August: *5, *12, 19, *26
- September: 2, *9, 16, 23, *30
- June 3rd – John Lindhorst & the Rock River Strummers
- June 24th – JT Wells, sponsored by Chile Pepper
- July 8th – Alex Sitze, sponsored by the City of Oregon
- July 15th – Burn N Bush, sponsored by Country Financial
- July 22nd – John Lindhorst & the Rock River Strummers
- August 5th – One Man Country Band, sponsored by Harvard State Bank
- August 12th – John Lindhorst & the Rock River Strummers
- August 26th – Pete Salstrom, sponsored by the City of Oregon
- September 9th – Andy Holm, sponsored by the City of Oregon
- September 30th – Jason Tomasino, sponsored by the City of Oregon
- Oregon Pride Planners – June is the month of Pride. This group brings together those interested in organizing and supporting LGTBQ (PRIDE) month activities in Oregon, IL during the month of June. It is their goal to help make our community a welcoming and safe place for everyone and assist in retaining or attracting LGTBQ folks and families to our area to live, work and play.
- Vermi-Compost Demonstration – Join us on June 17th for a vermi-compost demonstration. Steve Rypkema will provide the dirt and worms and show you how to start your own vermicompost system.
- Oregon Public Library – On August 12th the Oregon Public Library will be sponsoring kids crafts. You can sign up for a library card – it’s free for residents! Visit the Friends of the Library booth to learn more about this great resource and special library events.
- Oregon Park District – OPD has worked with local businesses to sponsor music at the market on the following dates: June 24th, July 15th, & August 5th. Bring the kids down for crafts and games.
- Ken Bardo – Kenny G’s
- Tim Benedict – Orion Organics
- Taryn Bradley – Vintage Palette Productions
- Bre Bubolz – Draconite Dreams
- Kathleen Cagle – Kinzee-Doo Custom Creations
- Nicole Canfield
- Rick Canfield – Canfield Sweet Corn
- Abigail Castle
- Philip Chambers
- Brooke Cox – Aunt B’s Baking
- Sue & Jim Cozzi – Farm Fresca
- Raven Day – Raven Day Photography
- Dan Dietrich – Dietrich Ranch LLC
- Chelsea Eden – Oregon FFA
- Christy Egyed
- Robert Gobtop – I Dig Coffee
- Wendy Griffey – UP Beach Glass
- Tyler Hagemann – Hagemann Horticulture
- Tonya Hardy – T Hardy Pottery & Art
- Liz Hiemstra – Libra Farms
- Christina Holm – Holm Made at Home
- Katryna Holm – Something Wild Crafts
- Lynn Kaufman – Lynnies Kitchen
- Jennifer Jones
- Philip Asbel & Lacey LaBelle – Bell Produce
- Christine Lewis – Gramma’s Gems
- Linda K Magklaris
- Kim Murray – BearMoon Soap
- Beverly Olson
- Joseph & Michael Ring – Ring Brothers Beef
- Emily Sherrick – Sunflower Soap Shop
- Dave Smith – Green River Hemp
- Alice Starkey & Dominic Cozzi – Oregon High School Transition Program – Oregon Works
- Stacey Tomman – Old Flames
- Krista Ventimiglia – DeHaven Farm
- Lindsay & Chad Wicker – Blossom Hill Gardens LLC
Food Truck Vendors:
- Candy Cloud Company
- Hazel’s On The Go
- Hector’s Cocina
- Kona Ice of Sauk Valley
- NorthSide BarBaQ
- Rustic Oven Wood Fired Pizza
River’s Edge Farmers Market in Oregon, IL is now located along the beautiful Rock River behind Oregon’s Fire Department. You can look forward to fresh, locally grown produce, meat, quality handmade items, live music, fun activities for kids, & other special events! North 2nd Street will be closed during market hours to create a pedestrian friendly space. Please view the map for parking options.
Special thanks to the Oregon Fire Protection District for the use of their river front property off of North 2nd Street for our farmers market. We’d also like to thank the Oregon Park District for their guidance and leadership in helping us create a space where we can better serve our community! Our combined community efforts will make this market the place to be every Thursday evening!
Liz Hiemstra, Market Manager
Melanie Cozzi, City of Oregon Commissioner
Vendors Apply Here.
Select dates are still available if you’d like to attend this years market. We are waiving the vendor fee this year so there is no cost to participate.
If you are interested in playing music please contact us!
Volunteer Opportunities Available!