June-August 5-7:30p, September 5-6:30p
- June: 2, 9, 16, 23, 30
- July: 7, 14, 21, 28
- August: 11, 18, 25
- September: 1, 8, 15, 22, 29
Live Music Dates
- June 16th – Burn N’ Bush by Country Financial
- July 7th – One Man Country Band by The Harvard State Bank
- August 11th – TBA
- more dates to be added!!
- Vermi-Compost Demonstration – Join us on TBD for a vermi-compost demonstration. Steve Rypkema will provide the dirt and worms and show you how to start your own vermicompost system.
- Oregon Public Library – TBD. The Oregon Public Library will be sponsoring kids crafts. You can sign up for a library card – it’s free for residents! Visit the Friends of the Library booth to learn more about this great resource and special library events.
- Oregon Park District – OPD has worked with local businesses to sponsor music at the market on the following dates: June 6th, July 7th, & August 11th. Bring the kids down for crafts and games.
- Announcements coming soon!
Food Truck Vendors
∇ Kona Ice
River’s Edge Farmers Market in Oregon, IL is located along the beautiful Rock River behind Oregon’s Fire Department. You can look forward to fresh, locally grown produce, meat, quality handmade items, live music, fun activities for kids, & other special events! North 2nd Street will be closed during market hours to create a pedestrian friendly space. Please view the map for parking options.
Special thanks to the Oregon Fire Protection District for the use of their river front property off of North 2nd Street for our farmers market. We’d also like to thank the Oregon Park District for their continued sponsorship and support! Our combined community efforts make this market the place to be every Thursday evening!
Applications & Fee Payment
- In-Person at City Hall (115 N 3rd St, Oregon). Ask for an application.
- Downloading steps: download, access file, type in your information and save it to your computer, then email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadlines to apply are posted in the application. Vendor fees apply this year. You may submit payment online or in-person at City Hall. All fees are directly applied to the market and help fund entertainment and special events. If you have any questions please contact the email provided above.
Online Payment Option (Please note a convenience fee is applied)
- Click link below. You will be redirected to a secure GovPayNow site
- Fill in all * required information
- Under the Fee Type tab select “misc (explain in notes)” and write River’s Edge Farmers Market
- Enter payment amount for which session you are applying for
- Click continue and finish
Are you a MUSICIAN and would like to play at the market?
Contact the market manager or commissioner to get a date booked today!
Liz Hiemstra, Market Manager
Melanie Cozzi, City of Oregon Commissioner
Volunteer Opportunities Available!
We will be hosting another site cleanup date this year. Date TBD. Volunteers are welcome to come help plant flowers/plants, rake & clean up old growth, & trim trees/bushes. Some supplies will be provided, but please bring your own gloves.