Thursday Evenings 5:30 – 7:30 p.m.
Market Dates: (* dates with music)
- June: 3, 10, 17, *24
- July: 1, 8, *15, 22, 29
- August: *5, 12, 19, 26
- September: 2, *9, 16, 23, 30
- June 24th – JT Wells, sponsored by Chile Pepper
- July 15th – Burn N Bush, sponsored by Country Financial
- August 5th – One Man Country Band, sponsored by Harvard State Bank
- September 9th – Andy Holm, sponsored by the City of Oregon
- Ken Bardo – Kenny G’s
- Tim Benedict – Orion’s Organics
- Nicole Canfield
- Rick Canfield – Canfield Sweet Corn
- Abigail Castle
- Philip Chambers
- Sue & Jim Cozzi – Farm Fresca
- Raven Day – Raven Day Photography
- Dan Dietrich – Dietrich Ranch LLC
- Chelsea Eden – Oregon FFA
- Robert Gobtop – I Dig Coffee
- Tonya Hardy – T Hardy Pottery & Art
- Liz Hiemstra – Libra Farms
- Christina Holm – Holm Made at Home
- Katryna Holm – Something Wild Crafts
- Lynn Kaufman – Lynnies Kitchen
- Jennifer Jones
- Philip Asbel & Lacey LaBelle – Bell Produce
- Christine Lewis – Gramma’s Gems
- Linda K Magklaris
- Kim Murray – BearMoon Soap
- Beverly Olson
- Joseph & Michael Ring – Ring Brothers Beef
- Emily Sherrick – Sunflower Soap Shop
- Alice Starkey & Dominic Cozzi – Oregon High School Transition Program – Oregon Works
- Krista Ventimiglia – DeHaven Farm
- Lindsay & Chad Wicker – Blossom Hill Gardens LLC
Food Truck Vendors:
River’s Edge Farmers Market in Oregon, IL is now located along the beautiful Rock River behind Oregon’s Fire Department. You can look forward to fresh, locally grown produce, quality handmade items, live music, fun activities for kids, & other special events! Check us out on Facebook and Instagram for upcoming events.
The City of Oregon is excited to debut our Farmers Market for 2021. Special thanks to the Oregon Fire Protection District for the use of their river front property off of North 2nd Street for our farmers market. We’d also like to thank the Oregon Park District for their guidance and leadership in helping us create a space where we can better serve our community! Our combined community efforts will make this market the place to be every Thursday evening!
Liz Hiemstra, Market Manager
Melanie Cozzi, City of Oregon Commissioner
Vendors Apply Here.
Select dates are still available if you’d like to attend this years market. We are waiving the vendor fee this year so there is no cost to participate.
If you are interested in playing music please contact us!
Volunteer Opportunities Available!